If you are interested in what kind of healing powers forest and trees have for your body, mind and spirit – then I am sure, you will find my lifelong knowledge and expertise very useful to you.
Forestlolling is based on finnish forest wisdom
Over a decade my TreeBreathing & ForestLolling methods – based on the old and new finnish forest wisdom – have helped thousands of people to find their deep connection with forests. And with that connection are opening the paths to natural well-being.
I have an everlasting desire to understand more and more of the powers of forests and trees. Therefore I keep developing TreeBreathing and ForestLolling into new levels with the help of magnificent trees and forest medicin, of course. If you like to see what we were doing in 2012 take a look at one of my lollinars. This was filmed to one of our national TV channels 🙂
Tips, Ebooks and Lollinars
If you like to know of
- the healing powers of the forests and trees,
- forestlolling and treebreathing,
- 13 chakras system we are using in forestlolling or
I am planning Lollinars you can join from your laptop or mobile phone – stay tuned for them. By the way, “Lollinars” are like “webbinars or podcasts” – but we ForestLollers are having Lollinars!
Book me for your seminar or let´s design together a memorable ForestLolling day
You can also book me for your seminar or webbinar to learn of the Art of Forestlolling.
Would you like to become a Treebreathing or Forestlolling mentor?
I am teaching Treebreathing and Forestlolling mentors. Next ForestLolling school (in finnish) is in Ranua
ForestLolling Retreats in the finnish taiga forests
Special guests are every now and then wellcomed to spend a treemeditation, forestlolling and treebreathing weekend or week with me and my very best partners. These will start again in 2019.
The art of timing is in a very important role in my life and I live according to the traditional Finnish Moon Calendar.
Therefore our Moon Calendar and eight seasons of the nordic year are telling:
- when is the right time to spend time together in the forests,
- when is the right time to go out to listen the sounds of clear waters in Oulanka national park,
- when is the right time to feel the sacred touch of wind blowing on the top of Riisitunturi national park.,
- when is the best time to meditative barefooted forestwalking and
- what kind of forest herbs we are taking to our sauna sessions.
And of course during the time we are together you will get my very best healing and empowering tips – spiced up with spruce syrup and bilberry juice.